RECEPTIONIST / OFFICE ASSISTANT – May 2013
We are a growing, service focused Financial Planning and Wealth Management firm located near John Wayne International Airport in Orange County, CA.
We are currently seeking a full time receptionist. Our goal is to find candidates that are eager to learn, love challenges and thrive in a fast paced, busy environment. A person with these abilities will have opportunities for growth and advancement within the firm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Responsible for daily required opening and closing procedures.
• Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to the appropriate personnel.
• Welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of business, and notify appropriate personnel of their arrival.
• Prepare conference rooms for pending appointments; pull necessary client files and prepare client checklists.
• Schedule and update appointments for multiple Advisors using Microsoft Outlook calendar.
• Work with Junxure Contact Management software to input phone messages, update client data, run reports, prepare basic forms and track pending tasks.
• Learn filing system and participate in light filing tasks, as needed.
• Assist administrative staff in the preparation of client documents.
• Work with industry professionals and clients, to obtain and exchange information, authorizations and related documents.
• Copy, scan, fax, email, bind documents and other general clerical tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS / BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma required. Additional education preferred.
• Good communication skills – must speak English fluently and pronounce names correctly.
• Strong computer skills. Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Organized, independent worker who pays close attention to details.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written and verbal instructions.
• Experience working in a Financial Planning, Wealth Management, or Industry related firm preferred.
Candidates with these qualifications, that are eager to learn, would like the possibility for growth within the firm in the financial industry and are seeking full-time, long-term employment apply online now.